Welcome to Piedmont CU's all new NetBranch!
If this is your first time logging in, please read these tips...
- Login ID - This is your member number (account number). If you would like to use something different you may change it after your have logged in the first time.
- If you have a suffix to your name such as 'Jr' or 'Sr' then you should include that when you enter your last name on the NetBranch enrollment page.
- If you are using a smartphone you may want to complete the first time login and setup on a full computer.
- The initial random passwords may be complex, consider using copy & paste when you set it up for the first time.
- If you share your login with other members of your family (i.e. spouse) be sure to choose security questions that have answers known by both parties. Simple, one-word answers work best. After you login for the first time, consider using our Sub-User service or Shared Accounts service instead, so each person can have their own login credentials.
- If you are having trouble logging in take a look at the Help Pages.
For an overview of NetBranch features take a look at our introduction video here.